If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, are in danger of hurting yourself or others, or are feeling suicidal, overwhelmed, or in crisis, you can access the following resources to find help:
- If in the USA, call for emergency help by dialing 911
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- If you are a victim of domestic violence, you can call your local hotline or call the National Domestic Violence Hotline (USA) at 1-800-799-7233
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA) at 1-800-273-8255
- If you live outside the USA, please dial your local emergency number
You are not alone, there is help out there.